For more than 17 years, Liveops has provided opportunities for people to work from home. With thousands of people applying every month, and hundreds of new agents joining, there are lots of opinions—both good and critical—about building a business with Liveops.
Liveops is a great opportunity for many people, but not a perfect fit for everyone. The important thing is to find out if it is a good fit for you. If it is, it can be a life-changing choice, giving you control over your work-life balance, helping you build skills and opening doors to more opportunities.
Is Liveops a good fit for me?
While it’s impossible to be sure without giving it a try, here are a few things to think about:
- Great agents love talking to people. They like being helpful and enjoy the challenge of turning a frustrated caller into a happy one. They are really excited to “meet” new people on every call.
- Flexibility is great, but you do need to work to get paid. Successful agents dedicate time to work every week. They designate hours that they like to work and stick with them to meet their weekly income goals and any minimum call requirements that their clients have.
- Building a business can take time. Successful agents have the confidence, discipline and tenacity to push through those first awkward calls, ask for help, and build up good performance statistics.
- Most people aren’t 100% sure they’ll be successful when they first start. Those who do well are excited to learn and determined to figure it out. They ask questions, attend conference calls and reach out to more experienced agents.
- Motivation is important. Successful agents need to make this work for them, whether it’s to help pay the bills or just a point of pride in becoming one of the best. They don’t start by thinking that they might quit.
What if it’s not a good fit?
We encourage agents to give themselves a few months to build their business, gain confidence, learn from more experienced agents and see what they can achieve. If you decide it’s not a good fit, we understand, and the skills and experience gained are things you can take with you.
How has it worked for others?
Military veterans and military spouses tell us they enjoy the flexibility and stability this work provides for their families. And we have stories from people with disabilities who couldn’t work in a rigid office environment, but who love working from home.
See our agent stories to meet real Liveops agents.