Last updated: March 2018
Collection of Information
Liveops collects information from individuals who visit the websites maintained by Liveops and information submitted by visitors to register with the site or associated services. Information collected may include:
- information about your interest in and use of our websites, product and services, and
- personal information that you voluntarily submit, including but not limited to:
- first and last name,
- social security number or state identification number;
- email address,
- postal or physical address,
- telephone number,
- other contact information,
- occupation or industry,
- payment and billing information, and
- information you provide to Liveops or post on a Liveops discussion forum, chat room or testimonial
To help us provide our services and optimize our marketing efforts, Liveops may supplement the data we collect with additional data received from third-party sources.
As part of the services we provide our customers and business partners, Liveops also collects information under the direction of its customers and business partners. Such information will include necessary to provide you with services and support and could include, but not limited to, information relating to sales, credit cards, vehicle and driver information, or medical and drug information.
We only collect information identified above that we believe to be relevant and required to provide an individual with requested information and services and to conduct our business.
When you visit our Site(s), we may collect certain information by automated means, using technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons. Cookies are small files that websites and email servers place and access on your computer or other Internet-connected devices to uniquely identify your browser or device or to store information or settings in your device. Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies and how to restrict, disable or delete certain cookies. Please note, however, that without certain cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our website(s). For example, we may use certain essential cookies that are set when you enter some of our website(s) to assist with navigation during your visit or when you complete certain forms. Blocking these cookies or deleting them earlier than their normal expiration date may cause problems.
Automatically Collected Information
Our web servers may log information such as your device and operating system type, browser type, domain, device ID, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that referred you to our website(s) and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
To control which web servers place and access cookies and collect information by automated means, we may place tags on our Web pages called “web beacons,” which are small files that allow us to understand the actions of visitors to our website(s). We may use similar technology in emails we send, which may enable the placing or accessing of cookies and also enable us to know if you received the email if the email was opened and if you clicked on any links in the email.
In addition, we may collect information you provide to us when you perform site searches, use our services, edit information in your profile, communicate with us by phone, e-mail, text services.
Third-party Data Collection
Human Resources Data
Liveops may collect personal information relating to employment applications for employment or contractors through our website and/or through a third-party vendor who will conduct on-boarding and engage in background checks and related investigations. Such personal information will be subject to the Terms hereof. You will be required to opt-in for the submission of any such personal information submitted.
Agent Onboarding Data
Liveops may collect personal information relating to sourcing and onboarding of agents through our website and/or through a third-party vendor who will conduct on-boarding and engage in background checks and related investigations. Such personal information will be subject to the Terms hereof. You will be required to opt-in for the submission of any such personal information submitted.
How We Use Your Information
Liveops may use your information for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing visitors (including contractors, customers, and business partners) with access to websites and applications for which they have registered, as well as any services or support requested.
- Providing visitors with access to materials they have requested such as white papers, technical briefs, product/service offering demonstrations and other materials. Access to such materials may require that visitors provide information such as contact information, where they work, and what type of work they do.
- Sending visitors notices of events and other marketing information about Liveops products and services such as promotions, events, seminars, webinars, podcasts, teleconferences or executive roundtables.
- Engaging in communications with visitors such as through telephone, email, web chat, SMS messaging, social media and other means when initiated or requested by visitors.
- Evaluating visitors who have applied for career opportunities or other Human Resources activities, such as by submitting information to the Liveops Careers portion of its site.
- Evaluation, qualification, and certification of visitors who have applied to become a Liveops independent agent, such as by submitting information to the Liveops “Become an Agent” portion of its site.
- Conducting user surveys and other market research on visitors and Liveops products and services.
- Gaining a better understanding of how the sites and our products and services perform and how they are used in order to maintain and improve them.
- In accordance with our customers’ and business partners’ instructions to provide services to our customers and business partners. The use of information collected through our service platform shall be limited to the purpose of providing the service for which customers or business partners have engaged Liveops.
- Sending an automatic one-time email to a friend identified by a visitor inviting that him or her to visit the site. Liveops does not store this information for additional purposes.
- Non-personal information is used in an effort to improve the quality of its website and also to answer questions, as well as improve delivery and quality of information to visitors of Liveops’ websites.
- We may retain the personal information we collect through our websites and the personal information we process on behalf of our customers and business partners through our platform, only for so long as it is necessary or relevant to fulfill the above-mentioned purposes or comply with applicable law, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems or assist with investigations. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain personal information, we dispose of it in accordance with our data retention and disposal policies.
Liveops Discussion Forums, Chat Rooms and Testimonials
If you participate in a Liveops discussion forum, chat room or testimonial, you should be aware that the information you provide there may be made broadly available to others, potentially inside or outside Liveops, who have access to that discussion forum, chat room or testimonial. Also, please recognize that individual forums and chat rooms may have additional rules and conditions. Each participant’s opinion within a forum, chat room or testimonial is his or her own and should not be considered as reflecting the opinion of Liveops.
Disclosure of Information
We may share the personal information of visitors to our corporate websites or trade shows with third parties who may market their products or services to you. If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us via one of the methods listed under “Your Privacy Choices” section or you may refer to our details under Contact Us below or send us an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or unlawful activity, or respond to a government request,
- if Liveops is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third-party as described here or with your prior consent.
- Liveops will not otherwise disclose or share customer and business partner information except for the purpose of providing the service for which customers or business partners have engaged Liveops including to prevent or address service or technical problems, at a customer’s or business partner’s request in connection with support matters, or as may be otherwise provided in a service agreement between the parties.
It is Liveops’ practice to require such third parties to handle information in a manner consistent with Liveops policies. These third-party companies are authorized to use the information only as necessary to provide these services. Liveops will only transfer such information to third parties that contractually agree to protect such data in a manner that is no less restrictive than Liveops’ own standards for the protection of its own personal information.
Liveops’ websites may, from time to time, provide links to other third-party websites which are outside our control and not covered by this Policy and may be different from this Policy. We strongly suggest that you review the privacy policies posted on all referenced third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that are not affiliated with us, any use of those websites, or the privacy practices of those websites
We may link to third-party content (e. g., promotions) that is sponsored by or co-branded with an identified third-party. In these instances, the third-party may obtain information that you voluntarily submit to participate in a site activity. Liveops is not responsible for information collected by third parties in this manner, nor the collection or use of information by other sites to which the site is linked. In addition, our site may contain links to other sites whose information practices may be different than ours. You should consult the other sites’ privacy notices, as we have no control over information that is submitted to, or collected by, these third parties.
Service Quality Monitoring
Certain transactions may also involve you contacting us, or Liveops contacting you. Please be aware that it is Liveops’ general practice to monitor and in some cases record calls for training or quality assurance purposes.
How We Protect Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us, but despite our efforts, we cannot promise that our security program will always eliminate all possible security risks, and our liability is limited as set forth in the Terms.
Liveops uses commercially reasonable efforts to safeguard and protect the security of all data, inclusive of any personal information collected by Liveops from you through the website(s). Liveops maintains certain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect the security of the personal information we collect on the website(s). Personal Information and other data are stored in hosted and secured environments which utilize accepted industry standards for data security. Liveops uses commercially reasonable efforts to partner with third-party service providers that meet accepted industry standards to support the collection, storage, hosting, processing and retention of data, inclusive of personal information.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Liveops cannot, however, ensure, warrant or guarantee that the information collected will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by system malfunction or circumvention of our safeguards.
It is also important for you to comply with the access controls (e.g., username/password management) and other applicable provisions of the Terms to protect against unauthorized access to your account and to the devices you use to access the Site(s).
Privacy of Minors and Children
Our website(s) do not and will not target and are not intended to solicit or attract children under the age of 13. Liveops does not knowingly solicit personal information from children or send them requests for personal information.
This website and our services are not directed to residents of the EU and we do not offer services to residents of the EU.
Your Privacy Choices
If you would like to opt out of future promotional materials from Liveops, you may indicate this preference by selecting the unsubscribe instructions at the end of email communications or by contacting us email@example.com. Please note that if you opt out of messages from us, we may continue to send you account-related updates so as to continue to support your account.
If you have requested to receive SMS messages from Liveops, you may discontinue service at any time by replying “STOP” to any message you receive or by texting “STOP” to the shortcode from your mobile device. You will not receive any additional messages.
Privacy Questions and Access
Liveops has no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal data it processes on the behalf of its customers or business partners. An individual who seeks access, or who seeks to correct, amend, or delete inaccurate data should direct his query to Liveops’ customer or business partner (the data controller). If the customer or business partner requests Liveops to remove the data, we will respond to their request within 30 days. We may transfer personal information to companies that help us provide our service. Transfers to subsequent third parties are covered by the service agreements with our customer or business partner.
If you would no longer like to be contacted by one of the customers or business partners that use our service, please contact the customer or business partner that you interact with directly.
If you have provided your personal information to Liveops while on one of our websites and your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, amend, delete, or ask to have it removed from a public forum or testimonial on our site by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via one of the methods listed below. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
Before Liveops is able to provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, however, we may ask you to verify your identity and to provide other details to help us to respond to your request. We will endeavor to respond within an appropriate timeframe.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California have the right to request from a business, with whom the California resident has an established business relationship, certain information with respect to the types of personal information the business shares with third parties for direct marketing purposes by such third-party and the identities of the third parties with whom the business has shared such information during the immediately preceding calendar year. To request a copy of this information or to opt out of these disclosures, please contact us as indicated below.
1365 N. Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85257